About the ApplicationJoystick Show is a Mac OS X app that lets you test and visualize any joysticks and gamepads in a very easy and nice way.
- It shows the number of buttons, axes and dpads and its corresponding numbers;
- Visual feedback: pressed buttons, analog sticks and directional pads movement;
- Compatible with USB and Bluetooth joysticks and gamepads;
- Very easy to use interface;
- You can connect as many devices as your Mac supports;
- Localized in English, Spanish, Portuguese and
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or higher;
- One or more compatible Joysticks, Gamepads or Controllers.
Only $0.99 or equivalent.
check also the Joystick Mapper App
Joystick Mapper is an application for Mac OS X that lets you map keyboard keys, mouse axes, mouse buttons and mouse wheel to any joystick or gamepad button/axis/hat. This App will let you play any game or use any app with any joystick or gamepad, even the ones that are not compatible with joysticks.