About the ApplicationJoystick Show is a Mac OS X app that lets you test and visualize any joysticks and gamepads in a very easy and nice way.
- It shows the number of buttons, axes and dpads and its corresponding numbers;
- Visual feedback: pressed buttons, analog sticks and directional pads movement;
- Compatible with USB and Bluetooth joysticks and gamepads;
- Very easy to use interface;
- You can connect as many devices as your Mac supports;
- Localized in English, Spanish, Portuguese and
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 or higher;
- One or more compatible Joysticks, Gamepads or Controllers.
Only $0.99 or equivalent.
check also the Joystick Mapper App
Joystick Mapper is an application for Mac OS X that lets you map keyboard keys, mouse axes, mouse buttons and mouse wheel to any joystick or gamepad button/axis/hat. This App will let you play any game or use any app with any joystick or gamepad, even the ones that are not compatible with joysticks.
check also the Game Controller Tester App
Game Controller Tester is an application for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, that allows you to test "Made for iPhone" Game controllers like MOGA Ace Power, Logitech Powershell and Steelseries Stratus Wireless Gaming Controller and others in a nice way, showing the controller's pressure values and all the stuff... it is the Joystick Show of iOS devices! =)